Sunday, July 31, 2011

Congrats Uncles!!

Uncle Matt taking me for a walk on my first Easter!!
Uncle Matt taking care of me when I was first born. I bet he will do just as good of job with my new cousin to be!!
I am excited for Uncle David to start medical school this week!!

This past week or so my uncles Matt and David have had some exciting news. Uncle Matt and Aunt Kasey found out that they are having a new baby girl that will be born in December. I am excited to meet my newest cousin. Also, Uncle David is starting medical school this week at U of A and I am excited for him. I hope he does well and can take care of me when I am older. Daddy and Momma only take care of newborn babies so I am already too old for them. Good luck David. I love you uncles, you are the best.

- Love Ellie

No comments: