Friday, March 25, 2011

Elizabeth London Ellsworth








Baby Elizabeth London was born March 24th at 9:35 AM. She weighed 6 lbs 1 ounce and is 21 3/4 inches long. She is doing well and everyone is very healthy. As you can see, she loves sucking on things. She is really funny and is always tongue thrusting and trying to suck. Here is a clip of her right after she was born to demonstrate what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN-VeVgJRBs. She does have the expected widow's peak (Laura and I both have one)! We are still trying to decide what we are going to call her (Ellie, Eliza, Liz, Beth, etc.). Any ideas? We'll just have to wait and see what evolves. Right now we are leaning towards Ellie or Eliza, but we'll see. Thanks to everyone for their love and support. More to come.

1 comment:

Julie Rowse said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures...and her name! Can't wait to meet her in person. Call if you need anything. You guys have bailed me out so many times, I can definitely return the favor.