Sunday, March 6, 2011

End-Stage Pregnancy

So here we are! We have about 1 week to go until the official due date... I know that I will go over, or that is at least my guess. I think it is just cruel to assign due dates (the majority of women go past their due dates- especially for 1st children). Life is uncomfortable as it is right now, and knowing that I will be pregnant longer than the goal that we have been counting down to is more nauseating that the nausea I feel. Oh, well. At least there is an end in sight-and we get a baby at the end of it all! We also have the best friends and family to help us get through these last couple of days or weeks. Thanks for your support! We are so excited to meet this little one, and are anxiously awaiting her arrival!

1 comment:

Marc and Laura Ellsworth said...

We are so excited for you!! Good luck!!